[Cerowrt-devel] Router ssh access unavailable on custom build

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 14:00:24 EDT 2014

I would check for the presence of the dropbear-xinetd package and
/etc/xinetd.conf and xinetd.d/ssh

Openwrt uses dropbear (a lightweight ssh clone) directly. Cero uses xinetd
for extra security.

As for your other issues, a 3.3v serial cable is invaluable in
circumstances like this, I typically use a bus pirate to get onto the 4
header pins in the router.