[Cerowrt-devel] cerowrt-3.10.44-6 released

R. redag2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 15:45:55 EDT 2014

All of my devices are connected on the 2.4 Ghz AP of a WNDR3800
running 3.10.44-6.

Here's my feedback:

+ WiFi stability has improved in the sense that the AP no longer disappears.

- Latency spikes still exist. Huge latency lag comes in for up to a
minute (can be seen in ping stats). It usually fixes itself within the
minute.
- Net connectivity can go out for up to a minute on all devices. It
usually fixes itself within the minute.
- "Failed to stop TX DMA, queues=0x004!" still occuring. Had 23
instances in the last 9 hours.
- New warning appears multiple time in logs: "daemon.warn
avahi-daemon[2154]: server.c: Packet too short or invalid while
reading known answer record. (Maybe a UTF-8 problem?)"

Overall, fairly satisfied.