[Cerowrt-devel] Upper routing throughput limit

Aaron Wood woody77 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 11:01:45 EDT 2014

It depends on the aqm rules that are configured.  In the base setup, it
struggles at 50Mbps.  But that can be increased by switching from the
simple.qos script to simplest.qos (I'm not sure where the limit is with the
simplest.qos script.

I know that Dave Taht has been working with some other platforms.  The
Ubiquity EdgeRouter Lite may be able to hit 100Mbps, but it doesn't run
CeroWRT itself, it just supports similar configuration.

-Aaron