[Cerowrt-devel] Upper routing throughput limit

William Katsak wkatsak at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 11:19:33 EDT 2014

This is what I was afraid of. I'm on an older firmware still, so I will
upgrade and do some testing (have to find time when family doesn't need
Internet :) ).

I was considering the possibility of using PfSense on an x86 box as my
main router/firewall for better throughput, and hanging Cero off of that
for wifi. Anyone doing something similar? If so, how do you organize the
subnets?

-Bill