[Cerowrt-devel] How much disk space is required to build cero?

Maciej Soltysiak maciej at soltysiak.com
Wed Jul 16 07:42:49 EDT 2014

Hi list!

Can anyone tell me, roughly, how much disk space is required to build
cero nowadays? I understand the instructions [1] are still valid.

I wanted to experiment on builds but always ran out of disk space and
never could provide tested patches.

This time I want to try an upgrade to dnscrypt to 1.4.0 and the
depending libsodium library from 0.4.5 to 0.6.1 so that I can test if
it works with the --enable-minimal switch for embedded systems, which
should produce smaller .so size.

Best regards,
Maciej

[1] http://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/cerowrt/wiki/Building_Cerowrt_on_your_own_machine