[Cerowrt-devel] cerowrt-3.10.48-2 released

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Wed Jul 23 11:44:39 EDT 2014

I seem to be experiencing random DNS failures with this version.  At
first I thought it was just a couple of domains (fcc.gov and
census.gov) but last night it took me a few tries to get to my
personal web site (ad1c.us).  The problem persists today:

f:\>nslookup census.gov
Server:  UnKnown
Address:  2601:1:a980:372::1

DNS request timed out.
    timeout was 2 seconds.
*** Request to UnKnown timed-out

f:\>nslookup census.gov
Server:  UnKnown
Address:  2601:1:a980:372::1

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    census.gov
Address:  148.129.75.218

I don't remember how to tell which DNS service I'm running, either
OpenDNS or Comcast.  It's not obvious from the GUI.

Is anyone else experiencing DNS-related issues with this version?

Thanks - Jim

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us