[Cerowrt-devel] cerowrt_stability?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 10:46:43 EDT 2014

1)how many are encountering bug 442 regularly?

Getting it to occur is hard for me. I've only seen in once in the last
several weeks, jg can have it happen inside of two days. It mostly
seems to occur in conditions of poor signal strength, near as I can tell.

2) aside from that, how are things?

3) I am looking over progress on the homenet and homewrt front and
it is looking close to time to drop avahi in favor of mdns proxy,
and get hnetd up and running for ipv6 prefix distribution on
secondary routers. The code is still kind of raw - and requires things like
using a different dhcp server to work right - but as a way of configuring
interior routers it is the present path of the homenet working group,
and it would be good to get more eyeballs on how to make it work
right with cero.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stenberg-homenet-hncp-00

http://www.homewrt.org/doku.php?id=run-conf#configuring_and_starting_hnet

NSFW: https://w2.eff.org/Censorship/Internet_censorship_bills/russell_0296_indecent.article