[Cerowrt-devel] cerowrt_stability?

R. redag2 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 23:28:42 EDT 2014

My WNDR3800 on 3.10.40-6 crashed yesterday. APs disappeared for about
2 minutes and came back by themselves.
Lots of clients on my router.

Unfortunately, I didn't have logging enabled when that happened. From
now on, I'll try to log to the USB port (flash disk). Oh, and DMA
messages are aplenty.

Overall, though, I'm pretty satisfied!