[Cerowrt-devel] cerowrt_stability?

R. redag2 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 20:01:58 EDT 2014

WiFi just hung. Had to physically reboot. Besides a bunch of DMA error
messages a few minutes earlier, nothing of particular interest is to
be found in the syslog.

Though I did notice that upon booting, the router had the wrong date:

[...]
Sat Jun  7 12:43:30 2014 user.notice dnsmasq-checkntp[2436]: Started
checkntp. Date says: Sat Jun  7 12:43:30 EDT 2014. Sleeping for 5
seconds.
Mon Jun  9 19:36:29 2014 daemon.info dnsmasq[2442]: started, version
2.71 cachesize 5000
[...]