[Cerowrt-devel] cerowrt-3.10.44-3 released

Steven Barth cyrus at openwrt.org
Wed Jun 18 07:49:20 EDT 2014

Hi Dave,

Sorry, seems we have a bad timing these days. I just merged gmp, nettle
and dnssec-support into trunk and updated them to their latest versions
respectively. There is now a third dnsmasq build-variant "dnsmasq-full"
which includes DHCPv6, DNSSEC, Authoritative DNS and IPSET support. This
is of course not part of OpenWrt's default image but should be available
in the snapshot packages soon.

Furthermore on the homenet front: naming should now work again (at least
it does on vanilla OpenWrt) and all the addressing / prefix stuff is
configurable now. We also added a new package luci-app-hnet which allows
to configure the global settings through the UI and also adds a nifty
topology visualization for the network. I will continue trying to build
it into cero without breaking your other stuff but seems everytime I
tried to start with this something else was coming up. Sigh.

Anyway, will keep you updated.

Cheers,

Steven