[Cerowrt-devel] cerowrt-3.10.44-5 released

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 18:33:59 EDT 2014

+ resync with openwrt head
   updates to iw, mac80211
   various routing table fixes in netifd

+ dnsmasq 2.71 with mini-gmp and libnettle mainlined
   also moved into procd for better automagic restart
   (this leaves babel as the only major daemon not managed by procd. sigh)

- totally untested (I tested -4 pretty thoroughly though)
  I won't have time for this personally til later this week.
- still no answer for bug 442 - I do get bad things to happen on a
ubnt device now
- left off on the homewrt integration for now

I need to get around to submitting sqm upstream again, but am busy on
other tasks.
IETF is coming up, also.

NSFW: https://w2.eff.org/Censorship/Internet_censorship_bills/russell_0296_indecent.article