[Cerowrt-devel] [Bloat] Dave Täht quoted in the ACLU blog

Michael Richardson mcr at sandelman.ca
Tue Jun 24 17:38:26 EDT 2014

Rick Jones <rick.jones2 at hp.com> wrote:
    > Perhaps, but where does having gigabit fibre to a business imply the business
    > has the space, power, and cooling to host all the servers it might need/wish
    > to have?

That's a secondary decision.
Given roof space, solar panels and/or snow-outside, maybe the answer is that
I regularly have 2 our of 3 of those available in a decentralized way.

And, how can I "cloudburst" (migrate some VMs from business to cloud and
back) if I don't have multi-gigabit fiber to the DC?