[Cerowrt-devel] [Bloat] Dave Täht quoted in the ACLU blog

David P. Reed dpreed at reed.com
Sat Jun 28 00:06:11 EDT 2014

Maybe I am misunderstanding something... it just took my Mac book Pro doing an rsync to copy a TB of data from a small NAS  at work yesterday to get about 700 Gb/sec on a GigE office network for hours yesterday.

I had to do that in our Santana Clara office rather than from home outside Boston, which is where I work 90% of the time.

That's one little computer and one user...

What does my Mac Book Pro draw doing that? 80 Watts?

-- Sent from my Android device with K-@ Mail. Please excuse my brevity.