[Cerowrt-devel] Linus busts his router

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 18:29:51 EST 2014

https://plus.google.com/+LinusTorvalds/posts/DmSLxwnKc6g

I'd had a chat with him about a year back, about how he daren't
fiddle with this piece of gear because of the kids, and how he
personally would be happy with a 9600 baud line if it weren't
for them.

In reading the enormous amount of comments on that thread,
it's apparent that the edgerouter lite has picked up some momentum
since I last fiddled with it - I had heard they did an update to linux 3.4
among other things. So I guess it goes back on the selection list
for "next gen router".

I would certainly like to get cero to the point where I felt kids could use it.