[Cerowrt-devel] cerowrt-3.10.32-9 released

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 20:54:24 EDT 2014

On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 5:42 PM,  <Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu> wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Mar 2014 14:45:45 -0700, Dave Taht said:
>> Valdis:
>>
>> 1) enable upnp and play some games?
>
> It's enabled, but I don't do the online gaming thing much, so I'll
> have to dig around and find something that uses it..

torrent does (transmission is what I try, I just also got a receiver that
uses pnp for some reason (and streams audio from various sources
quite well)

It's interesting to run torrent with the SQM system enabled and still
see if things are reasonable. I have generally found that with less
than 12 peers,
web traffic is quite fast, still. Some torrent clients let you set the
diffserv codepoint for flows to CS1 (background) which makes it pretty
invisible even for 50 peers.

>> 2) what is the output of:
>>
>> cat /sys/kernel/debug/mips/unaligned_instructions
>
> I've pushed at least a gigabyte of IPv6 through it, and we still
> got a big whoppin' "0" there.

Assuming that's through wireless and wired, then "ding dong the traps
are dead, the traps are dead"!