[Cerowrt-devel] cerowrt-3.10.32-9 released

Michael Richardson mcr at sandelman.ca
Mon Mar 17 08:20:42 EDT 2014

Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> wrote:
    > - haven't tried blue-ray

quai?

    > items were procd support
    > for babeld, and bcp38 support. We have issues still with upnp. hnetd,

is bcp38 support something you are expecting to see in the UI scripts or is
there some other place that you'd expect to see it?

while we need to drop packets from ULA src at the *WAN* edge, I am wondering
how we deal with a gentle renumber from the ISP... I'm thinking that we
should just leave all the prefixes that PD gave us in place for some time.
Maybe LRU on 16 prefixes...