[Cerowrt-devel] CeroWrt_310_Release_Notes: mention that port 81 is now SSL

Török Edwin edwin at etorok.net
Tue Mar 18 09:02:24 EDT 2014

Hi,

Can someone please update the wiki [1] to mention that port 81 on gw.home.lan is now SSL?
It confused me a bit, because the browser just told me the connection was reset, and wget said:
Connecting to gw.home.lan (gw.home.lan)|172.30.42.1|:81... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... No data received

Then I turned on the error log in lighttpd, seen the SSL error, tried https, and it worked.

This page says to use http (but well thats for the current stable release), and will probably need to be updated too:
http://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/cerowrt/wiki/Installation_Guide

[1] https://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/cerowrt/wiki/CeroWrt_310_Release_Notes

Thanks,
--Edwin