[Cerowrt-devel] Fwd: wndr3800 replacement

David Lang david at lang.hm
Wed Mar 26 18:11:55 EDT 2014

One item that has been very nice about the 3800 is the unbricking is so
bulletproof. this looks like it has a similar capability.

also, the amazon review talks about it having a Freescale P1014 cpu

If the openwrt folks could figure out how they are going to deal with NAND
flash, it would be nice to be able to use one of the many routers that is
shipping with more flash (128M in the newer netgear routers would be nice)

if I were to get my hands on one, what sort of testing would you want to do to
it to tell if it looks like it would hold up?

David Lang