[Cerowrt-devel] cerowrt-3.10.32-12 released dlna

Maciej Soltysiak maciej at soltysiak.com
Thu Mar 27 12:50:47 EDT 2014

Hi Kay,

I managed to get DLNA working on 3.10.28 between:
a) win7 wireless, ps3 media server
b) samsung tv, wired

Surprisingly it only started working for me, when I had a complete
power outage on the TV.
Can you try a restart of your readynas box while the router is up?

It works for me without the minissdpd packages, which I thought (and
was told by miniupnpd developer) was essential in a routed setup.

Best regards,
Maciej