[Cerowrt-devel] Issues with 5ghz after a couple of days' uptime

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 12:39:03 EDT 2014

This sounds like the problem jim gettys is having on 2.4ghz. It takes
1+ days to happen. We've ruled out ipv6 tunneling and syns as the
cause... he is presently running without syn flood, ipv6, and now WPA
support in the hope that that's a cause (there is a fix for WPA stuff
in 3.10.34 pending)

are you using WPA?

taking a long term packet capture seems worthwhile.