[Cerowrt-devel] Fwd: wndr3800 replacement

Martin Bailey martin at pcalpha.com
Sat Mar 29 16:19:26 EDT 2014

You're right, there is that proprietary firmware bit for 5GHz. It's
mostly but not fully open-source then, at least the firmware is easy
to access and update.

Newegg specifies v2 in the product description, that's the most
reliable source for now. I imagine Amazon will also run out of 1.0 and
1.1 inventory pretty soon if it's not already the case.