[Cerowrt-devel] A stable cerowrt release in sight

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri May 16 16:54:53 EDT 2014

I think it finished compiling at 1AM, and I have been busy all day. Might work.

I also finished an archer test compile, which of course, failed to
boot entirely. I am taking saturday off... I will try to flash
3.10.40-4 on a 3800 before this evening, otherwise sunday.

NSFW: https://w2.eff.org/Censorship/Internet_censorship_bills/russell_0296_indecent.article