[Cerowrt-devel] A stable cerowrt release in sight

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri May 16 16:54:53 EDT 2014

I think it finished compiling at 1AM, and I have been busy all day. Might work.

I also finished an archer test compile, which of course, failed to
boot entirely. I am taking saturday off... I will try to flash
3.10.40-4 on a 3800 before this evening, otherwise sunday.

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 12:59 PM, Török Edwin
<edwin+ml-cerowrt at etorok.net> wrote:
> On 05/16/2014 09:36 AM, Dave Taht wrote:
>> it is now mid-may, about 3 months after I'd hoped to finally have a
>> stable release.
> [...]
>> So hopefully the upcoming 3.10.40-4 build will be stable enough to
>> freeze on. If there is anything else that people want done before
>> freezing, let me know soonest.
> Excellent news!
> So if I want to upgrade my router this weekend is 3.10.40-4
> ready for testing yet, or should I wait a bit more?
> Best regards,
> --Edwin
> _______________________________________________
> Cerowrt-devel mailing list
> Cerowrt-devel at lists.bufferbloat.net
> https://lists.bufferbloat.net/listinfo/cerowrt-devel

Dave Täht

NSFW: https://w2.eff.org/Censorship/Internet_censorship_bills/russell_0296_indecent.article

More information about the Cerowrt-devel mailing list