[Cerowrt-devel] A stable cerowrt release in sight

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Sat May 17 02:54:43 EDT 2014

On Thu, 15 May 2014 23:36:11 -0700, Dave Taht said:

> So hopefully the upcoming 3.10.40-4 build will be stable enough to
> freeze on. If there is anything else that people want done before
> freezing, let me know soonest.

Upgraded just fine for me, been running for several hours on a wndr3800 without
any big problems.

Minor nit 1:  It doesn't seem to save the 'Start UPNP now' setting, so that's
something I need to re-set each time I upgrade. Seems to have been this way
for a long time, 3.10.32-9 did it to me too.  My PS3 says UPNP works once
I start it.

Minor nit 2: It grants IPv4 leases for 24 hours, but IPv6 for only 1 hour.
That's OK - except my laptop running Fedora seems to think the lease is for 24
hours, not 1, so the lease ends up expiring.  Haven't chased this to see who's
to blame.  It's not a show stopper for me, because my laptop's
SLAAC-autoconfigured address and RFC3041 privacy addresses keep working anyhow.
It's probably been as long as the other one,