[Cerowrt-devel] cerowrt-3.10.40-6 dev build

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue May 27 13:41:05 EDT 2014

As jg was able to get the darn wifi to hang daily still, and I have several
private reports of wifi issues as well - I spent the last weeks building
up the yurtlab and software to take an indepth look at thrashing
the problem harder and harder. (and then took the holiday off)

Get it at:

http://snapon.lab.bufferbloat.net/~cero2/cerowrt/wndr/3.10.40-6/

+ refresh to openwrt-head and wireless-testing head
+ ton of fixes in wireless - including a memory leak fix in mac80211,
   and a fix on the ath9k rx path. (thx felix)
+ procd leak fixes
+ dnsmasq 2.71

- untested as yet
- put 802.11e back in (at least for now)

There's also an archer c7v2 build that I think has a working switch now, but
I can crash that ath10k with a sharp look.

http://snapon.lab.bufferbloat.net/~cero2/cerowrt/archer/3.10.40-5/

I will be flashing this stuff much later this afternoon. Feel free to stay clear
til I do...