[Cerowrt-devel] SEO question

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue May 27 22:28:53 EDT 2014

aaron got 47+s and 14 reshares on this...

https://plus.google.com/+AaronWood77/posts/NsyV9z3RMvV

which I think is more than I've ever got. Way to go aaron?

Was it the comcast keyword?

One of the things that frustrates me, is even after all this time, I
don't see more than 56,000 refs to bufferbloat on google when I search
for the term. "Qos" gets a lot more hits,
aqm not so much. Maybe in order to crawl into people's conciousness more we
need to mention qos more? other phrases when people think of lag?

Long overdue is a couple more magazine articles, but we needz more
science first.