[Cerowrt-devel] SEO question

Aaron Wood woody77 at gmail.com
Wed May 28 00:14:39 EDT 2014

I _think_ it was the comcast keyword.  That or a +1 by Yonatan Zunger
(Google+ lead), which got implicitly shared to a wider audience...  I'm
glad to have gotten us some visibility into this (I started revising for
clarity as the exposure increased).

btw, I'm about to do those tests with PIE you asked for...

-Aaron