[Cerowrt-devel] switching to cero

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 15:15:29 EST 2014

These instructions assume a box running babels on the other side. As
you are using static routing on the main box, you can use static
routing on the cerowrt box also and not disable via the "defaultroute
0" line.

On the other hand, I like routing protocols, so if you want you can
merely add babels (the source specific version) to the main gateway
and configure it to export it's routes.

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/homenet/current/msg02814.html