[Cerowrt-devel] switching to cero

William Katsak wkatsak at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 16:41:07 EST 2014

Just curious, what are you running on the edge router box? I really want to move to this topology, as I have 101 mbps down and my 3800 can’t hack it with shaping on Cero. I just had the good fortune to pick up a couple of D525 Atom boxes with dual Intel gigabit NICs, so I want to experiment. I was thinking of trying out pfSense on one as well as compiling either CeroWrt or regular OpenWrt on another, so just curious what you decided to do.

Thanks,
Bill