[Cerowrt-devel] how's everybody's uptime?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 01:20:47 EDT 2014

Could y'all check your instruction traps?

Also check for space on flash periodically. Hopefully we're not
writing flash anywhere, either.

I note that once upon a time we had a dhcpv6 bug that only struck
every 55 days, and if we get past that point,
we're finally in stable territory...

... except for all the little bugs like pim that have cropped up.

https://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/make-wifi-fast