[Cerowrt-devel] how's everybody's uptime?

Keith Duthie keith at no.net.nz
Wed Oct 1 03:57:17 EDT 2014

I'm not using ipv6 (annoyingly my ISP doesn't support it yet) so I
can't say anything about that, but I've got uptime of 57 days. I do
have a lot of "Failed to send to ff02::1%sw00 (Operation not
permitted)" in my logs from odhcpd, which is interesting given that
the sw00 interface is actually disabled in my config.

No sign of instruction traps, but my use is relatively light and is
only ipv4, so I'm probably not a good yard-stick for that. Flash usage
is still looking good, with 95% free.

All in all, it's looking at least as stable as most commercial
routers. Not that that's necessarily a high bar ;-)

Regards,
Keith