[Cerowrt-devel] Updates to the "Setting up an interior gateway router" page.

Theodore Ts'o tytso at mit.edu
Thu Sep 11 18:21:26 EDT 2014

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 04:06:33PM -0400, Jim Gettys wrote:

> We need a volunteer to write an installation page for those demented enough
> to want to run CeroWrt in bridging mode, or at an alternate minimum, a page
> to explain to people why they really don't want to do that ;-).

Or someone to write up how to use multiple CeroWrt routers using WDS
to have multiple AP's to solve the wireless coverage problem.

On my todo list to experiment --- I just received my second WNDR3800
this week --- because I'm pretty sure this will work, given various
hints folks have dropped, but I haven't had the time to try
configuring it yet.  If I manage to succeed in configuring it before
someone else writes it up, I'll at least write up some quick notes and
send it to the list.

						- Ted