[Cerowrt-devel] problems with auto config script

Rich Brown richb.hanover at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 17:00:45 EDT 2014

Eric,

You're right - those lines from the confit-cerowrt.sh script at https://github.com/richb-hanover/CeroWrtScripts are old, and no longer operable. (Once upon a time, CeroWrt used bind for DNS service. We now use dnsmasq. I had neglected to remove those lines from the script.)

Good catch! I'll update the scripts soon. Thanks.

Rich Brown