[Cerowrt-devel] Comparison against cablelabs test setup

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 18:25:31 EDT 2014

Aaron, all:

I am curious as to what happens in rrul and other tests when fq_codel
is configured for the values that cablelabs used for their
simulations, compared to how you have it configured now. e.g.

Try:

target 50ms interval 150ms quantum 300 flows 32

Instead of the defaults...

I have some data too, but nothing at 120Mbit with only the upstream
managed, as aaron has, as one example, and my real world 50/10 mbit
data is suspect at the moment.