[Cerowrt-devel] how's everybody's uptime?

Neil Shepperd nshepperd at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 07:48:28 EDT 2014

Hi

News is not so good from me:- I experienced bug 442-like symptoms about a week ago (but my housemate reset the router before I could confirm). But at least that was the only incident. Apart from that, miniupnpd has crashed a few times too in the last week, leaving core files in /tmp. Loading them in gdb from crosstool-ng told me not much except "segfault"; I'm not really sure how to set up a debugging environment properly or generate a miniupnpd with debugging symbols. I speculate that this is related to weird xbone behaviour with nat-pmp (the xbox likes to duplicate packets).

Also  noticed the 2.4GHz network isn't coming up automatically on boot now; I thought someone posted a message about this in the list earlier but I can't find it now.

Neil