[Cerowrt-devel] how's everybody's uptime?

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Sun Sep 28 08:22:13 EDT 2014

Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> writes:

> I have thus far been delighted in the stability of 3.10.50-1, how's it
> working for all of you?

Very good. Two main gateways running tunnelled IPv6 and authoritative
DNS; one with unencrypted wifi and no guest network, another with
Freeradius and 802.11i authentication on the encrypted network. Both
running without issue (other than what I've caused myself by tinkering)
for ~50 days.

Also, the second box distributes routes to a secondary router over
babel, which is also very stable; including automatic failover when the
wireless bridge between the buildings fails (which again mostly happens
when I tinker with it...). Bridging the wifi interfaces to a secondary
router with VLAN interconnect between the two routes also works well.

All in all, very happy with the stability of this release and quite
impressed with the feature set. Big thumbs up! :)

-Toke