[Cerowrt-devel] another contender for WNDR replacement

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 04:30:10 EST 2015

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 1:28 AM, Sebastian Moeller <moeller0 at gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi Felix, hi List,
>

> On Jan 25, 2015, at 12:09 , Felix Fietkau <nbd at openwrt.org> wrote:
>
> > Here's another candidate:
> >
> http://us.dlink.com/products/connect/wireless-ac1200-dual-band-gigabit-cloud-router-dir-860l/

I just ordered one of these to play with. I am otherwise quite depressed
about how the home gateway industry arbitrarily switches out products and
software with the same brand for something else, usually inferior.

Today´s news:
http://forums.dlink.com/index.php?topic=61634.msg250538#msg250538

thttp://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/bloat/wiki/Upcoming_Talks