[Cerowrt-devel] A simple poll

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 12:02:11 EST 2015

A) What do you like about cerowrt?

B) What brought to you cerowrt?

C) Where do you want the project to go?

D) What can you do to help cerowrt?

E) what can you do to help openwrt?

Note: it should be pretty obvious from my .sig, (and several rants
elsewhere on the bloat and codel and aqm mailing lists)

that fixing wifi is only thing left that *I* want to be doing, and
I would love to find a way to do nothing else, for the next 6 months,
at least, to finally bring all the core pieces to that home.

But all of you have different motivations and goals. And I really
don't know what they are. What - given the again total lack of funding
- people are willing to commit to doing for items D and E is what will
actually happen this time.

"Ask not what cerowrt can do for you, ask what you can do for cerowrt!"

Let's make wifi fast, less jittery and reliable again!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/107942175615993706558/posts/TVX3o84jjmb