[Cerowrt-devel] for spock...

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 14:12:35 EST 2015

believe it or not, I used to have a life outside of bufferbloat, being
at various points in my life, in particular, involved the alt.space
movement, working on a satellite (trailblazer - the first major non-
amateur sat, so far as I know, based on linux), and my hobby was
designing simple spacecraft that could be used for exploring the
asteroids. Several of those ideas are now part of planetary resource's
(at least) plans for their own spacecraft, and part of the plot-line
of a pending book - and I'm really glad about that.

I wish I had more spare time to think about things outside of GTO, again.

So, anyway, I just got asked by a couple people to dust off my old
guitar, try to remember some old filksongs about space, and show up at
the upcoming filk conference in california, to play -

http://consonance.bostoncalifornia.com/

and maybe we could put together a wake, for leonard nimoy. Perhaps
some of you that I know are in the bay area, could show up?

I played this old song of mine, until my fingers bled, last night, and
threw a few glasses into callahan's fireplace.

http://elfland.me/rhysling-and-me/

I am going to put down bloat for a little bit, and build some calluses up.

Let's make wifi fast, less jittery and reliable again!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/107942175615993706558/posts/TVX3o84jjmb