[Cerowrt-devel] make-wifi-fast videoconference?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 16:52:19 EST 2015

in trying to get make-wifi-fast off the ground, I am certainly finding
email to be a release (for ranting & venting!) but not very productive
for planning and figuring out various bits and pieces of what else is
needed to be done.

There is an awful lot to be done, and I am thinking that maybe pulling
together a videoconference of everyone interested would be useful.
These days I mostly use appear.in. I am (presently) in PDT, and
typically awake between 8AM and 1AM.

So does anyone have time next week (say, monday afternoon or evening)
to chat more interactively?

I could try to go back to operating over irc, also.

Let's make wifi fast, less jittery and reliable again!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/107942175615993706558/posts/TVX3o84jjmb