[Cerowrt-devel] make-wifi-fast videoconference?

David P. Reed dpreed at reed.com
Sat Feb 28 19:39:30 EST 2015

I am booked solid on Monday and Tuesday - speaking at the F2C conference in NYC about the big issues in evolving the wireless Internet to be less centralized and more scalable. I will briefly mention Cerowrt  as a good model for making a difference and mention the WiFi challenge. It won't be technically deep, but will frame why leaving it to the cellular companies as offload is far worse than improving the architecture to scale and interoperate well.

-- Sent with K-@ Mail - the evolution of emailing.