[Cerowrt-devel] Lost 5 GHz, had to reboot

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Wed Jul 1 15:13:54 EDT 2015

Last night, my wife mentioned that Netflix was no longer working
through Dish Network.  I tried to re-configure the wireless, but the
Dish "Hoppah" could not re-connect to the 5 GHz port on my WNDR3800
(using the Chaos Calmer CeroWrt build).  I took the path of least
resistance and rebooted the router.  All was well afterwards.

I wonder if something happened due to "excessive" streaming.  Anyway,
if this happens again, what should I look for before hitting the
reboot button?

Thanks - Jim

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us