[Cerowrt-devel] Just a quick "thank you".

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 23:53:56 EDT 2015

In terms of a feel good exercise, one of the really remarkable things
about our efforts... is near zero before/after complaints, just praise
- instant conversions, etc. There are people that have not got
fq_codel to work, of course, and others that have misapplied it, but I
started going through 3+ years of g+ and got overwhelmed with the good
stuff others have said about it.

So much so, I stopped working on this. Too much to write! If anyone
would like to, um, pick a year and pull links out of google, or
contribute new quotes to something like this?

http://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/codel/wiki/Quotes