[Cerowrt-devel] performance numbers from WRT1200AC (Re: Latest build test - new sqm-scripts seem to work; "cake overhead 40" didn't)

dpreed at reed.com dpreed at reed.com
Thu Jul 2 12:06:04 EDT 2015

Having not bought a 1200ac yet, I was wondering if I should splurge for the 1900ac v2 (which has lots of memory unlike the 1900ac v1).

Any thoughts on the compatibility of this with the 1200ac?

Current plans are to deploy Supermicro Mini ITX A1SRI-2558F-O Quad Core (Rangely) as my externally facing router and "services" platform, and either one of the above as my experimental wireless solution.