[Cerowrt-devel] performance numbers from WRT1200AC (Re: Latest build test - new sqm-scripts seem to work; "cake overhead 40" didn't)

Mikael Abrahamsson swmike at swm.pp.se
Thu Jul 2 15:12:32 EDT 2015

On Thu, 2 Jul 2015, dpreed at reed.com wrote:

> Having not bought a 1200ac yet, I was wondering if I should splurge for
> the 1900ac v2 (which has lots of memory unlike the 1900ac v1).

>From what I can tell, the only thing that differs from the WRT1200AC is
the radio. It still uses marvell radio but with more "everything", apart
from RAM that (for some reason) the WRT1200AC has 512MB RAM but according
to http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/linksys/wrt1900ac the WRT1900ACv2 only has
256MB RAM.

I don't have any information on the performance of the radio in the
WRT1900ACv2.

Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike at swm.pp.se