[Cerowrt-devel] Correct syntax for cake commands and atm issues.

Fred Stratton fredstratton at imap.cc
Fri Jul 10 09:11:57 EDT 2015

I am using the latest version compiled by DT, after you last made this
incompatibility comment on the cake list.

I happen to have compiled separately a build with your changes of 22
days ago incorporated, but based on lupin undisclosed version 2. I shall
try that.

I am making an assumption throughout this that qdiscs should be used on
the WAN side always, effectively before the firewall. Is this assumption
correct?