[Cerowrt-devel] Correct syntax for cake commands and atm issues.

Jonathan Morton chromatix99 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 08:57:13 EDT 2015

You're already using correct syntax - I've written it to be quite lenient
and use sensible defaults for missing information. There are several sets
of keywords and parameters which are mutually orthogonal, and don't depend
on each other, so "besteffort" has nothing to do with "overhead" or "atm".

What's probably happening is that you're using a slightly old version of
the cake kernel module which lacks the overhead parameter entirely, but a
more up to date tc which does support it. We've seen this combination crop
up ourselves recently.

- Jonathan Morton