[Cerowrt-devel] Latest build test - new sqm-scripts seem to work; "cake overhead 40" didn't

Alan Jenkins alan.christopher.jenkins at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 16:57:34 EDT 2015

On 19/06/15 21:51, Dave Taht wrote:
> hmm?
>
> opkg update; opkg install strace ?

sorry.  Yes, that's what I did; I left that part out.  strace isn't
installed by default, I tried to install it at some point, got "not found"

same error with tc command from tc-adv if I try to reinstall it

> I have done several builds in this dir in the last few days, however,
> and that could be messing you up.

Ok, that's it.

root at mortar:~# grep musl `which strace`
/lib/ld-musl-mips-sf.so.1

Don't think that's going to work on my box somehow :)

root at mortar:~# grep -i uclibc `which which`
/lib/ld-uClibc.so.0
__uClibc_main