[Cerowrt-devel] Latest build test - new sqm-scripts seem to work; "cake overhead 40" didn't

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 17:06:52 EDT 2015

I am making one last effort to do a new build, please give me 10
minutes to see if it completes.

if it doesn't there will be much gnashing of teeth, and grumbling you
should probably be able to hear from your location.

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 1:57 PM, Alan Jenkins
<alan.christopher.jenkins at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 19/06/15 21:51, Dave Taht wrote:
>>
>> hmm?
>>
>> opkg update; opkg install strace ?
>

> sorry.  Yes, that's what I did; I left that part out.  strace isn't
> installed by default, I tried to install it at some point, got "not found"
>
> same error with tc command from tc-adv if I try to reinstall it
>

>> I have done several builds in this dir in the last few days, however,
>> and that could be messing you up.
>

> Ok, that's it.
>
> root at mortar:~# grep musl `which strace`
> /lib/ld-musl-mips-sf.so.1
>
> Don't think that's going to work on my box somehow :)
>
> root at mortar:~# grep -i uclibc `which which`
> /lib/ld-uClibc.so.0
> __uClibc_main
>

>>   I am trying to get a good build now,
>> but it is blowing up on needing libssp for some reason.
>>
>> I really picked the wrong time to try and get something stable built.
>> This was my last big chance to deploy a few routers in test before
>> starting to travel extensively.
>>

>> On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 1:40 PM, Alan Jenkins
>> <alan.christopher.jenkins at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Or I screwed up and the box is running the previous build?
>>>
>>> $ ssh root at mortar
>>> BusyBox v1.23.2 (2015-06-12 19:22:15 PDT) built-in shell (ash)
>>>

>>> I hope so because the alternative is debugging this-
>>>
>>> root at mortar:~# strace
>>> -ash: strace: not found
>>> root at mortar:~# echo $?
>>> 127
>>>
>>> (same happens when installing tc-adv)
>>>
>>> Alan

worldwide bufferbloat report:
http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest/results/bufferbloat
And:
What will it take to vastly improve wifi for everyone?
https://plus.google.com/u/0/explore/makewififast