[Cerowrt-devel] Latest build test - new sqm-scripts seem to work; "cake overhead 40" didn't

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Tue Jun 23 03:20:56 EDT 2015

Hi Jim,

	Most likely not. Check http://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/howto/sqm . Rich published a great set of instructions for setting up sqm-scripts under openwrt proper.

> Should I check the "Enable" box on the SQM "Basic Settings" tab?

	You certain should if you want it to be active, make sure though, to at least select the correct interface and put in rates for the shaper below your link rates, so probably 56Mbps for downlink and 5.7Mbps for uplink as first approximation.

> Should I change any settings on the "Queue Discipline" tab?

	You need to select the qos script of your choice, simple.qos if you want to have three priority tiers, simplest.qos if you do not.

Best Regards
	Sebastian