[Cerowrt-devel] performance numbers from WRT1200AC (Re: Latest build test - new sqm-scripts seem to work; "cake overhead 40" didn't)

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Thu Jun 25 16:24:05 EDT 2015

Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> writes:

> Unfortunately the core piece of metadata I wanted from the router was
> the qdisc statistics. Didnt parse. Will file bug.

My guess is that in this case it's due to the openwrt box missing the tc
and ip binaries - those are not installed by default...

Or rather, sqm-scripts pulls in the tc binary, I think, but Flent uses
the ip binary to get the ip and route information to know from which
interfaces to pull the qdisc information from...

-Toke